Step 1. Put your playlist on random.
Step 2. Post a line from the first 25 songs that play.
Step 3. Strike out the songs when someone guesses correctly.
1. Small town homecoming queen, she's the star in this scene, there's no way to deny she's lovely.
Saving Jane, Girl Next Door guessed by edtheripper
2. I want a love love that won't hit back, want sex, sex without a catch.
Sugarcult, Los Angeles guessed by ceparker72
3. This valley is so deep, I can barely see the sun. I cry out for mercy lord, and you lift me up again.
Audio Adrenaline, Get Down guessed by peskipiksi
4. Rise, throw away, the charade of your life, let the flame of my heart burn away your complacence tonight, I command you to rise.
Rise by Disturbed guessed by ceparker72
5. All the girls pose the same for pictures, all the boys got the same girl's hair, I'm bored 'cause I feel much older, look at me, as if I've got a reason to stare.
6. Oh wow, look at me now, leavin' the ground, up in the clouds so high up in the sky, it's time to fly.
7. Sit tight, I'm gonna need you to keep time c'mon just snap snap snap your fingers for me, good good now we're makin' some progress c'mon just tap tap tap your toes to the beat.
Panic at the Disco, "The Only Difference" guessed by edtheripper
8. We only want to sing you to sleep through your bedroom speakers, whoa, we need umbrellas on the inside, get me just right
9. I want to rock you in my arms, let you cry, let you cry, I want to take on your pain, get it out from inside.
10, Never win first place don't suppor the teem dcan't take direcntuin and nym sonckde arenbehr vrlen
Pink, Don't Let Me Get Me guessed by edtheripper
11. Maybe there's a God above, but all I ever learned from love was how to shoot at someone who outdrew you.
Halelujah, written by Leonard Cohen and performed by Rufus Wainwright and Jeff Buckley, among others guessed by ceparker72
12. You can change your life, if you wanna, you can change your clothes if you wanna, if you change your mind, well that's the way it goes.
Hilary Duff, So Yesterday guessed by edtheripper
13. We take sour sips from life's lush lips, and we shake shake shake the hips in relationships.
Fall Out Boy, The Carpal Tunnel of Love guessed by ceparker72
14. My words are my fate to hell with our good name, remix of your guts, your inside X-rays.
Hum Hallelujah, by Fall Out Boy, guessed by ceparker72
15. Columbine, flower blue, tenderly I sing to you, Columbine, rose blood red, heartbreak overflows my head, Columbine, flower blue, Columbine there's hope for you, Columbine, friend of mine.
16. I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies This is the dawning of the rest of our lives
GreenDay, Holiday guessed by edtheripper
17. Walk through, there's more than this on the other side, no room, to change yourself on the other side.
18. I told the girl that you should treat her like a lady and she told me all the things you did and they were shady man, she said that what you say and what you do are different things, well you were telling me that you were checking out them blingy rings.
19. Wake up sleeper, rise from the dead and Christ will shine on you, lay there no longer it's time to rise and never go back through.
20. I was always brave and kind of righteous, now I find I'm wavering, crawl out of your grave you find this fight just doesn't mean a thing (she ain't got that swing).
Going through the Motions by Sarah Michelle Grllar (as Buffy in Once More With Feeling) guessed by ceparker72
21. I'm lying here on the floor where you left me, i think I took too much.
Pink, Just Like a Pill guessed by cleric_of_chaos
22. I hear there are great restaurants out west (some of the best...how could she?) How could you let her go?
Goodbye Love, from RENT guessed by vacheestfachee
23. At the door we don't wait 'cause we know them at the bar six shots just beginning, that's when dickhead put his hands on me.
Pink, U + UR Hand guessed by edtheripper
24. Forgiven to me, forgiven to me, how can you let a dead man live?
25. Everybody's waiting for me to arrive, sending out the message to all of my friends, we'll be looking flashy in my Mercedes Benz.
Pink, Get the Party Started guessed by edtheripper
It would be cool if everyone participated in this. I have so much random shit on my iPod I doubt you'll be able to guess them all, but still, it's a fun game.